Following are the details of the return policy applicable for services offered by Servetel Communication Pvt. Ltd.
A. Committed Service Level:
1. Servetel guarantees 99% uptime for its services. Servetel measures uptime in terms of minutes that the inbound call services are available for use in a given month divided by the number of total minutes in that month. This will exclude scheduled downtime for maintenance and upgrades.
2.The scheduled downtime will not be more than 2 times in 2 weeks with a maximum duration of 2 hours per downtime. Scheduled downtime will be planned during the nonworking hours. The customer will be informed of the downtime in advance.
3. In case of breach of the guaranteed uptime, upon claim from customers, Servetel can offer compensation up to the limits governed by the following conditions:
3.1: For uptime greater than or equal to 99% – Zero Penalty
3.2: For uptime greater than or equal to 95%, but not greater than or equal to 99% – 5% of the monthly rental will be refunded
3.3: For uptime greater than or equal to 90%, but not greater than or equal to 95% – 10% of the monthly rental will be refunded
3.4: For uptime greater than or equal to 80%, but not greater than or equal to 90% – 25% of the monthly rental will be refunded
4. Servetel will not be liable to refund customers in cases of force majeure or outages where Servetel does not have a control over the resolution time, for eg. Outages at the end of our Telecom Partners, Cloud Partners, Internet Services Providers or Internet Hackers. Also, in the event where customer has failed to recharge their account or on non-payment, Servetel shall be entitled to discontinue the services and will not be held liable for any losses suffered by the customer during this period due to suspension/discontinuation of services.
B. Substantial Delay in Activation of Services:
1. Servetel endeavors to activate a user-account no later than 7 working days of receiving the payment.
2. Servetel will strive to resolve any delay in service delivery beyond the above mentioned timelines, however if the same is not resolved within 30 days from the date of payment, customer is entitled to a 100% refund upon request.
C. Obligations of the User
1. The User shall immediately inform Servetel of any changes that could affect the IT Solutions.
2. The User shall not use the IT Solutions illegally and / or prohibited activity for conducting any illegal activity under applicable laws. The User shall not use the IT Solutions for spam, unsolicited email; unsolicited telemarketing;to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; publish or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory information; restrict or inhibit others from using the IT Solutions ; illegal call recordings; or, in any way violate applicable Indian laws.
3. The User shall not create a false identity for the purpose of utilizing the IT Solutions and misleading others.
4. The User is responsible for maintaining the security and privacy of its account, at its end.
5. The User shall not reverse engineer, de-compile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way derive source code from Servetel’s Intellectual Property.
6. The User shall submit identification documents as proof of their personal as well as business identity, as regulated by the Department of Telecommunications, Govt. of India.
6.1 The documents MUST be submitted for approval within 7 days of activation of services.
6.2 Failure to provide these documents within the stipulated timeline will lead to suspension of services to the account.
6.3 In case the documents are still not submitted within 30 days from the date of suspension, the account will be terminated and the display number will be released back to our telecom partner.
6.4 In such an event, Servetel will not be liable to offer any refund, either in full or in part, to the user.
1. In case the User decides to discontinue the usage of services from Servetel Communications, the following conditions will apply:
1.1 For cases where Servetel Communications has failed to provide the services as promised, the user can claim 100% refund, provided the services have not been used.
1.2 For cases where Servetel has failed to provide the services as promised, however, the user has availed the services provided in part or in full, Servetel will only be liable to refund the part of services unused by the client.
1.3 For cases wherein the user is dissatisfied with the services provided, he/she may claim 50% of the unused part of services by showing justifiable reasons for the said dissatisfaction.
1.4 User can claim a 100% refund within 15 days of placing the order without showing any cause, provided the services have not been used.
1.5 In the absence of plausible cause, no refund claims will be entertained once service acceptance is received from the user.
E. Unavailability of Desired or Committed Display Number
Servetel will try to amicably resolve such issue by proposing best alternatives as a replacement to the desired number. No refund will be entertained if Servetel does not find genuine interest on part of the customer to resolve the issue, however if the issue is not resolved within 30 days from the date of payment, customer is entitled to 75% of amount paid, in addition to any charges paid towards obtaining a vanity display number.
For more information, visit our terms and conditions.