Fair Usage Policy
Fair Usage Policy (“FUP”) defines the fair and responsible usage of Servetel service. This Fair Usage Policy is designed to prevent fraudulent and abusive use of Servetel service by a small number of customers. FUP is applicable to all Servetel customers irrespective of the plan and features.
Servetel may choose to charge, halt, ignore or terminate the service of individual customer based on usage and charge and potential of customer if found violating FUP. In determining whether the usage made in any particular case is fair, Servetel will use the following factors:
- The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of an unethical, drugs, abuse and any other illegal activity.
- The nature of usage as Servetel is defined for non-call center usage and only for regular call management only.
- The use of the service against Servetel in any manner, directly or indirectly, which include reverse engineering, trade secret revealing and also design and feature copying by any other company or individual.
There are few strict limitations defined based on the usage trends of initial set of regular customers. Though these limitations will be reviewed time to time to understand change required.
- For keeping it simple for its customers, Servetel considers to include the cost of managing calls and call forwarding into the package. Hence Servetel is defined for low and medium call traffic usage only. Servetel allows call usage of up to 3000 minutes per channel per month as FUP. Customers having higher call minutes will be charged for additional line i.e. one extra line per up to 3000 additional minutes.
- Servetel has also included the cost of SMS notification into its package hence allows up to 1500 SMS per channel per month. Additional SMS notification would be charged for Rs. 500 for up to 1500 SMS.
- For all per month fair usage policy item defined above not more than 20% of the defined usage limit can be made in one single day and not more than 5% of the defined usage can be made in a single hour.
- Servetel offers multiple channels to its customers and hence the fair usage policy per account would be multiplied by number of channels for the fair usage policy of the account.
- Servetel also supports its client by offering professional recording for IVRs. Yearly twice and maximum of 10 lines is allowed in each time. Additionally clients will need to pay for the recording as per the charges for artist.
Servetel keeps all the right to alter fair usage policy depending upon usage pattern and will update this on the website. The fair usage policy should be only interpreted with Servetel but is not restricted to above clauses.