Living in the age of Siri and Alexa but still making your employees answer the same customer queries daily? If yes, then it’s time for your business to incorporate IVR solution.
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a self-help telephony tool which allows customers to connect with businesses. Customers use IVR to get their queries resolved and gather information without any help of a live agent. On the other hand, businesses are making use of IVR to reduce their cost and improve customer satisfaction.
Let’s better understand the benefits of an IVR with the help of this infographic:
Benefits for the customer
1) An automated recorded voice helps the customers traverse through the IVR to gather information easily, which makes the whole customer experience smooth and hassle-free.
2) With the on-point menu options, customers can directly select the desired preference from the list of options and get redirected to the right agent without any unwanted intervention. This makes the process less cumbersome by saving customer’s time and efforts.
3) With companies providing 24*7 assistance, customers can now at any time connect to the agents and enquire. This quick support to the solution has largely eased up customers life.
Benefits for the company
1) Facilitating customers with personalised responses, greetings, and other information has added an extra layer of delight to customers which strengthens a company’s customer engagement and faith.
2) Running a marketing campaign with a password protected portal gives power to your business, as an owner, one can now easily do an in-depth analysis of their business calls on a single dashboard.
3) Rapidly growing businesses which remain flooded with a high amount of business calls have been the substantial benefiter of IVR service, as now they can handle a large number of calls simultaneously without losing on any of the callers.
IVR solutions have instrumentally improved business processes. Both large and small companies are switching to IVR as it saves money that can be invested back in the business.
In addition to enhancing business efficiency, IVR also helps in bulk call handling and query resolution that results in improved customer satisfaction. Overall, IVR can undoubtedly be described as an incredible tool for delivering the best customer service.
With huge underlying benefits, it has now become imperative for businesses to adapt to these technologically rich solutions and follow an inclusive approach to their business growth.